SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 6 March 2016

Review / Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder DUPE Revolution Radiant Light Powder


Revolution Radiant Light Lights Powder in Breathe - £5.00 - LINK



I am very excited to be writing this post as I've been wanting to let you all into this little dupe secret. I haven't seen any posts about the Revolution Radiant Light Powder and actually just came across it when having a lookey in Superdrug. I am sure you are all aware of the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powders, I've swatched many but never had the loose change to be able to afford any! If you haven't heard of these before they are powders which mimic natural light settings e.g. morning light, evening light, candle light etc  which helps to reduce harsh lighting on your skin and create a smoother finish. They have 6 shades which are; Ethereal Light, Diffused Light, Dim Light, Mood Light, Luminous Light and Radiant Light. Revolution have 2 shades which are; Breathe and Glow. Breathe is the one I chose and is a great dupe for Ethereal Light. Glow is a lot stronger and adds colour, other than just a very slight shimmer and blur.






Per usual, let's start with the packaging. I do really like black make up packaging, it simple and very sleek. This is actually very different to other products in their range. The outside of the case just reads the brand and product name in gold lettering. I love the big mirror and compact feel to this powder. I like the aesthetic of the product with the circles embossed into the powder. 








Now on to the product itself, It's a hard product but once on a brush on your finger it blends really well. There is a tiny amount of shimmer which isn't obvious at all but it really brightens the skin. If you want to use this as a highlighter on your cheek bones for example, I'd recommend using your finger and patting it on to get more pigment.




I'm enjoying using this product, I'd love to know if you've tried anything from Revolution before!





KEEP SMILING










Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.