SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Lifestyle / University Desk Tour




I love any kind of 'tour' blog post, so I thought I'd dedicate a post to my University Desk. I really love my University room this year and have tried to make it as homely and pretty as can be, so I hope you like it too!






I believe the desk is from IKEA, but it came with the room so I could have gotten this wrong. The desk has no storage under or on it, so it's very handy that it's underneath the window as that lends itself to being an overflow of the desk. It's location also makes it incredibly bright and airy.




 Muji - Acrylic Flip Top Box Narrow - £9.95 each LINK



I like to keep my make up on the desk even though I apply it in the bathroom. I think it looks nice on the desk and it's more hygienic than keeping make up in a bathroom, which obviously gets humid. I use four Muji acrylic drawers to store all of my make up. Then on top I keep my palettes, Mac lipsticks, Jo Malone Wood Sage and Sea Salt Cologne and Bath and Body Works anti-bacterial hand gel. Then finally, a pretty copy of Sophie's World by Jostein Gaarder. I haven't actually read this book but I like the cover and it's got a good title!







On the other side of the desk I have a photo frame from Boots, which still needs a picture! A tiny calender, which is so handy and cute. Then I use a plastic Mason Jar to hold my fine liners, as I reach for these most. Last but not least, I've stuck a vintage playing card on the wall.








Then on the bookshelf I keep all of my nail varnish in a Mac paper bag, this also works as a good stand for my books. Then I have a little Cinderella shoe and a few Pride and Prejudice badges, which shall soon be finding another home.







Finally, the left side of the window holds the prettiest of things. Here I keep my Instax and the box which holds spare film. Then I have three beautiful gifts! The unicorn ring dish is from Sass and Belle, the delicate ballerina is a gift from my brother from a country far away and the thoughtful personalised dish was my valentines gift, I think it's from Notonthehighstreet.




I hope you like how I've displayed my desk, I'll hopefully do a few more posts of this nature, focussing on different areas of my room.






KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.