SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 20 January 2016

Review / Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar MUST HAVE

Lush Bubble Bar £4.95 LINK


I've tried a lot of Lush products over the years but this comforter bar has definitely taken first place. If you're ever feeling stressed, just take this huge slab of a bubble bar and crumble it under warm running water, to turn your bath into a bubbly wonderland. 






Not only does it turn your water the most Barbielicious colour but it also creates a scrummy aroma from the cassis absolute. It left my skin feeling silky smooth and smelling like blackberries. 


I definitely recommend trying this bubble bar, it could definitely make two baths too, making it a little bit more affordable. Lush also has this scent in the form of shower gel, let me know if you've ever tried that and how it compares to this bubble bar!




KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.