SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 20 December 2015

Review / The Soap and Glory Edit




From being the girl that was apprehensive when Soap and Glory started their make up range, after being used to them just focussing on skincare. I am now quite the opposite, and rush to their stand to see their new products. Subsequently recently I noticed my make up bag seems to be turning into an advert for them, so it was about time I did a post about them!





Kick Ass Powder
One Heck Of A Blot



The first powder I tried was the kick Ass powder on the right, I found this to be quite a heavy powder but didn't particular help combat shine on my skin.So I decided to try their One Heck of a blot powder and I love it. I now only place powder where I've put concealer and my T-zone so I am not blocking up my pours and adding another layer of make up all over my face. I also love that this pressed powder comes with a sponge to apply as it's easier to press the powder in instead of brushing away the make up which is underneath. I also love that both of these are packaged in a practical container and have a good sized mirror so I can do the rest of my eye make up using it.





Lid Stuff Palette
Trick and Treatment 



My absolute favourite everyday eyeshadow palette is this one called Lid Stuff in Nude. They are really smooth shadows and highly pigmented. It's so easy to create a natural light smokey eye and then darkening the look with the glittery brown for an evening look. Trick and Treatment is a great under the eye highlighter, I don't think it has high coverage so I use a tiny amount of this mixed with a concealer to cover and also highlight the under eye to brighten my face.






Archery
Archery Brow Tint and Precision shaping pencil



I've always hated my brows, when I was younger I picked the hairs out and that's my biggest regret ever! Since I've worn make up I've tried a lot of products to try and create eyebrows and struggled to find something which makes a very natural day look. However since trying the Archery products I haven't turned back! I used the blonde shades and they are a perfect colour match. I love how natural this product makes my brows look and that I can do my eyebrows and no foundation etc and they don't look out of place. I like to comb the little brow I have and then use the waxy side to outline and fill them in, then any parts I feel need a little more TLC I use the ink pen. For a more defined look I sometimes go in with a powder too but that's another brand, so means another blog post!





Lip Stick 'Pom Pom'



As you'll know if you've read my blog for a bit, I am not a regular lipstick wearer. So it won't come to a surprise to you that I was gifted this product in a blogger goody bag. This is a beautiful plum autumnal shade and I am keeping it as I feel when I suddenly become the mature lady I am promised I shall become, this will be needed. I have worn it twice and got compliments but as I explained in previous posts I just don't enjoy re-applying make up throughout the day and I feel a lip colour draws attention to yourself too, which I am not a huge fan of.




I hope you enjoyed this post and liked reading these mini reviews and hopefully you'll be able to see what products you want to try.




KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.