SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 22 December 2015

Lifestyle / Christmas Advent Calender Week Three




As explained in my advent calender reveal post, the next four weeks will show the nail varnish I open in the calender, I hope you enjoy! 




Beach Hut, Pecan Pie, Glitter Jingle Belle, Skinny Dip, Tweed and Tails, Regatta and Twilight




I got some very autumnal colours this week and a great range. I love the pink glitter although I'm sure that's going to make a huge mess! Out of these I am not overly excited for the green, as this isn't the prettiest shade for my nails.




See you next Tuesday for Week Four!




KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.