SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 23 December 2015

Beauty / Christmas Nail Art




Ever year for Christmas I like to do a special Nail Art and this year is no different. I found this amazing nail stickers in the Pound Shop and thought it was about time I used them. I think they are really cute and they aren't too over the top when worn.









For the nail colour I chose to use Barry M nail paint in Red Black as it gave a more grown up look to my nails, rather than doing a bright red to match santas hat. This is also a really fantastic nail polish which leaves a shiny finish and should hopefully not chip over the Christmas week.










The stickers are really easy to apply, they are quick and easy to peal off of the sheet and then apply to yours nails and lightly pat down. I then went over with a top coat to ensure they stay stuck down and also add a shine. I hope you like them too and I'd love to see your nails this Christmas!





KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS




1 comment :

  1. These have turned out so well! Look amazing and I love that Barry M shade :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.