SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 16 December 2015

Review / Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour




I am very excited to be writing this post for you today. Clarins in John Lewis were doing a price match, which if you don't know is when other stores are selling their products for a cheaper price so John Lewis match them. My mummy was really excited about this and when we were told you'd get two free gifts if you bought two things she kindly stocked up on what she needed and let me choose a free gift. There was a good selection of skin care products and then two make up products to choose from and we both went for this Clarins Blush Prodige illuminating cheek colour. 




 Clarins Blush Prodige Illuminating Cheek Colour 

- John Lewis £23.85 LINK Price Match
                                                                          - Boots £26.50 Link




I adore this packaging, I've never owned make up which looks and feels this luxurious and sleek to use. The whole inner and outer packaging is a mirrored gold material which was a nightmare to find an angle to photograph it, but it's a stunning item to have in my collection. This is the sample size of 3.7g, the full sized product is 7.5g and includes a handy brush. This sample size is so cute and I think they should sell this size or make a fabulous gift set with them, to explain the size it easily fits in the palm of my hand.









There seems to be 7 different shades to choose from and looking at all of them the shade I chose, Soft Peach, is the pretiest natural pink out of them all. There are some great colours to choose from for really pale to dark skin and I am tempted to try some others. I love that this blush has two different shades as when they mix together they create a really subtle pink tone. The lighter shade highlights and illuminates your cheekbones and the deeper pink sculpts your cheeks and gives a pretty colour.








The sheer beauty of this product is really hard to capture on camera so if you're in a store which stocks Clarins definitely pop over and take a look. You can see the shimmer in the above photos and it applies to the skin really subtly and the shimmer acts as a highlighter hence the illuminating aspect of the blush.



I am really excited to start using this as part of my everyday make up routine, I think it will really brighten my skin and give me a healthy look. I hope you enjoyed this review and I'd love to know in the comments if you've tried any of the other colours out.




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.