SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Lifestyle / Christmas Advent Calender Week Two




As explained in my advent calender reveal post, the next three weeks will show the nail varnish I open in the calender, I hope you enjoy! 




Rollercoaster, Underwear, Cream Tea, Twinset and Pearls, Chalkboard, Silhouette and Concrete Basecoat.





This week the colours look quite miserable for the jolly Christmas season! I received a base coat which is really handy. I love the Twinset and Pearls shade, it's a really delicate pearly colour. The two polishes I don't like this week are the Chalkboard and Concrete Basecoat as these are just two trends I didn't get into.





See you next Tuesday for week three!




KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.