SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 13 December 2015

Review / Popband London 'No Crease Hairbands'




I was sent this popband hair band in a Blogger goody bag and I've now used it a couple of times so thought I'd share my thoughts with you. I hope you enjoy this post...




 Popband London LINK



If you're like me and enjoy straightening your hair and having it completely smooth, or maybe you've just had your hair done and now want your hair out of your eyes, Popbands are the perfect solution as they are the no crease hairbands. They are also more attractive and better for your blood supply than a regular hairband, when worn on your wrist. 









I was sent this neon pink one with their branding on, they aren't all branded and I'd choose one which wasn't. To be honest I don't really like the design of this one and much prefer the pastel tones they sell online. They are rather pricey for an elasticated ribbon but they do what they promise and keep your hair crease free and after styling my hair I do reach for this to quickly tie my hair up.








I hope you like this review of Popbands and feel free to use the above discount code if you want to treat yourself or get a friend a gift/stocking filler. Make sure to comment your thoughts below.




KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.