SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Make Up Wishlist / Christmas Gift Ideas



With Christmas nearing I have been busy thinking about what to buy other people and I have to say I've rather awkwardly found a ton of bits I would very much like. So I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and share my wish list and give you some inspiration for make up gifts to give. 





one - Thebalm Cindy Lou manizer highlighter shadow shimmer £17.49 

LINK 


two - Thebalm Powder Translucent Sexy Mama £14.99 LINK


three - Toofaced Nude Dude £23.11 LINK


four - Benefit dandelion pink perk me up face powder £23.50 LINK


five - Mac Cosmetics £15.50 'Mehr' LINK


six - Toofaced cocoa contour £28 LINK


seven - Toofaced Candlelight glow duo £21 LINK


eight -  Mac Cosmetics blot powder press £20.50 'light' LINK





As you can tell I am also a sucker for pretty packaging! Is there anything you want too? Or are gifting someone?





KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.