SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 8 December 2015

Lifestyle / Christmas Advent Calender Week One




As explained in my advent calender reveal post, the next four weeks will show the nail varnish I open in the calender, I hope you enjoy! 







Sequin Miss Mistletoe, Island Hopping, Speed Dial, Black Light Top Coat, Caviar Pearls Christmas Tree, Butterscotch, Naughty or Nice and Blizzard.




I love the array of colours I've got in my first week. My favourite are the two glittery polishes on the right and it's also great to have a top coat in the mix. I've never worn an orange nail varnish before and I love the Speed Dial shade, can't wait to try that.




See you next Tuesday to see the next lot I get!




KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.