SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Lifestyle / Christmas Advent Calender Reveal




This is an extra special Tuesday 1st December post because it's now the first day of opening my advent calender, so I thought it would be the best time to show it to you! 











I chose this Ciate mini mani month advent calender, this is actually last years design but I found it in TKMAXX for £20 and it doesn't make a difference which year it's from, as it's not edible! On the back they show you 11 of the colours inside and they leave 13 as a mystery. I thought it would make a fun little series on my blog to show you every colour I get. Instead of posting a really short post each day I shall be opening a weeks worth and then I writing a round up post for that week. So the following dates are ones to put in your diary...





Tuesday 8th December - Week One
Tuesday 15th December - Week Two
Tuesday 22nd December - Week Three
Tuesday 29th December - Week Four






As you can see this series will be taking place on a Tuesday, unlike my usual Wednesday and Sunday upload day but it's Christmas so you deserve a little extra! I also wanted to still include a few make up reviews throughout the month and not just Christmas posts for those who aren't celebrating Xmas or just want to read some reviews still!






KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.