SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 29 November 2015

Lifestyle / Christmas Stocking for boys




Tom and I decided to make Christmas stockings for each other and we kept to two main stores,Primark and PoundLand. It was so much fun choosing the bag and all the gifts inside and seeing as we had an early Christmas at University I thought you may be interested in seeing what I bought him as a lot of posts are centred around girls stocking fillers.






Striped T-Shirts / Marvel Lounge /- Primark
Teddy Bear /  Candle / Beard & Moustache grooming set / Bubbly / Star Wars selection box - PoundLand
Toy Story Wood Keychain / Craft Market
'Tom' Minion tin / The Range





A short but sweet post but I hope it gave you a few ideas for what to buy your boyfriend/brother/friend for Christmas.






KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.