SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 15 November 2015

Review / No7 Stay Perfect Shade And Define Eye Crayon




I think Boots brand No 7 is one that should get a lot more hype around the blogasphere than it currently does. They have a fantastic ever changing and expanding range of products from men and women skincare to make up and nail varnish and are always on top of the trends, bringing out fun and relevant products. At the moment my favourite product of theirs is their Stay Perfect Shade And Define Eye Crayons and now I've bought my second one I decided it was time to share them with you!






Boots - £8 each LINK







These are twist up eye crayons which due to the handy sharpener which pops out of the lid at the bottom can double up as being used for a detailed thing eye liner or an all over the lid shadow. I love the simple packaging and that the lids are the colour which is inside so I don't have to open the lids to pick out the colour from my collection. There are eight colours in this collection and they are incredibly soft and creamy to apply and create a beautiful look with minimum effort.








The pigmentation is fantastic and both of these colours have just the correct amount of glitter so your eyelids don't become a 80s disco! I like to apply all over the lid and in the crease I just sweep over more times to get a more intense shade, to blend in you need to act fast as once they are dry they won't budge. To remove you need an oil based eye maker remover to help take all the colour off. 




Another great thing about Boots is that they often give out the £5 off No 7 skincare and £3 off their make up so I wait until I get the make up voucher before buying new colours as it brings them down to £5 which I am much more happy to spend! I hope you enjoyed this short but sweet review and let me know which colours you own in the range.







KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.