SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Review / Soap & Glory 'Trick and Treatment' Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer


 Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment £9.00 LINK



I've been trying a lot of Soap and Glory make up recently. I am not the biggest fan of their skincare range, the scents are a bit heavy for me, but I've been loving the make up products. So decided instead of re-purchasing my usual under eye concealer I'd go for this little beauty which by the packaging you can see it's not only going to cover my dark under eye circles but also made me 100 times more glamorous. 










This concealer is on a handy wand which means no mucky fingers are involved with the application, which is a plus for mwa! It's a really creamy consistency and blends into my skin easily, the colour is also an amazing match. They only seem to do one colour which isn't great for darker skinned people. I've used this for about a month now so I've had time to give it a proper try with different make up looks and I love it. It manages to conceal all darkness really quickly and at the same time it's really brightening and  makes me look awake and healthy, and who would't want that. If you don't want a shimmer on top then a blotting powder sorts that out really quickly.




I definitely recommend this concealer, I'd love to know your favourite Soap & Glory products!





KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.