SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 6 September 2015

Fashion / LeSpecs black matte circular Sunglasses


Sunglasses LeSpecs £40.00 bought from TKMaxx for £14.99



I do love sunglasses and have a few 'fun' ones to wear but since a certain someone sat on my favourite round brown glasses, I have felt that I've been missing an everyday pair which goes with all my outfits. I've kept my eye out for the whole Summer and very recently found a pair in TKMaxx by LeSpecs which were reduced to £14 from £40.










They are pretty simple sunglasses with round lenses, I love the size of the frame as they aren't too big for my face. I also think the matte finish is really fashionable and timeless and should mean they won't peel, like other glasses I've bought. The arms feel really sturdy and strong, the thinness of them balance out the rest of the frame and overall I love the look. 




I am very excited to have a pair of sunglasses to take on my holiday and I am sure you'll see plenty of pictures of me wearing them soon!







KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.