SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 17 May 2015

Everyday Make up





As promised here is my everyday make up, this is such a quick look to achieve which is fab for anyone else who likes easy mornings and longer in bed. It takes me 20 minutes to wash my face etc (which you can see in the post before HERE) and apply my make up.




Rimmel Wake Me Up eye concealer - £5.49 - DIRECT LINK



First I apply the Rimmel Wake Me Up under eye concealer in True Ivory to my eyelids to act as a primer. It creates a clear base for applying shadow and also adds to the longevity of the eyeshadow.




Soap and Glory Lid Stuff - £10 - DIRECT LINK




Then I apply my eyeshadow, I am using the Soap and Glory Lid Stuff palette. As you can see I use this every day! I use the top right colour all over the lid, the bottom left in the crease and the top left under my brow and corner of my eye. I stay clear of the bottom right because it's glittery and I like a matte look in the day.




MUA Professional Eye Brow -  £3.50 - DIRECT LINK




For my eyebrows I use the MUA Professional Eye Brow Palette in Fair/Mid. I've used this palette for nearly two years and it's my favourite item of make up. It's so reasonable and works really well. I use the bottom right (wax) first with the small brush which came with the kit over my brows and then the top left with another brush to create the shape. I have really horrible sparse brows so even on no make up days I still like to apply my brows if I am leaving the house, just to feel a bit more confident about my face!





Max Factor Face Finity All Day Flawles 3 in 1 Foundation - £12.99  - DIRECT LINK




I love love love this foundation! It's a primer, concealer and foundation all in one which means less things need to go on my face. It's a great colour match and fab coverage without looking thick and cakey. It blends well into my skin and is just really nice to apply and smells good too, which is always a plus!





Mac Mineralize Skin Finish Powder - £23.00 - DIRECT LINK




I set my foundation with the Mac Mineralize powder in Light Plus, it creates a almost blurred appearance and softens the make up. It also adds a little bit of colour to me so I look more alive and probably healthier than I am.




Mac Powder - £18.00 - DIRECT LINK




I pop a little more colour onto the apple of my cheek and blend it outwards to the edge of my face.I use Gingerly my Mac and it comes out a lot less brownish/red than it shows pictures above. It's actually really natural and is the reason I love it.





Miss Manga Mascara - £8.99 - DIRECT LINK




I finish the look with a light layer of L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara to my top lashes, and only sometimes my bottom lashes too. I then just curl the lashes up using my fingers as lash curlers scare me, basically don't ever watch a video on youtube about lash curlers as you'll come across one where someone chopped their lashes off with one.






I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd love to know if you use any of the same products





KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.