SOCIAL MEDIA

Friday 15 May 2015

Morning Skincare Routine






I thought it was about time I told you about my updated skincare routine as I've kept in the same now for over a month and it's working well for me, so I am very happy with the results these products give. I hope you enjoy it!






I firstly wash my face using the Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. Probably the worlds ugliest beauty product but don't judge a book by its cover as it's a miracle worker. It's slowly but surely getting rid of any scars on my face, softening my skin and keeping my pours clean and unclogged. I use around three pumps at a time and it's a liquefied gel consistency which feels creamy against the skin, making it soothing and hydrating. It's perfect for sensitive skin and is a great treatment for eczema, acne and rosacea. I was lucky to get this huge bottle, which I beleive was bought in Costco I've had a look online and can only find the smaller ones but here are some links:


Boots -DIRECT LINK (236ml)
Amazon - DIRECT LINK (473ml)
Cetaphil Website - DIRECT LINK (236ml)




Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream - 50ml - £3.99 DIRECT LINK 



Next I hydrate my skin even further by applying the Nivea Daily Essentials oil free moisturising day cream. I am onto my second bottle of this and it's great, it sinks into my skin quickly which is perfect for a rushed morning. It has a lovely fresh scent, the formal helps to combat shine and it creates a smooth base to apply make up on to. 








Next I apply Quinoderm 10 extra strength cream for the effective treatment of acne to any horrid spot which are appearing... for a detailed review on this product read the previous post HERE.




Nivea Lip Butter Raspberry Rose - £2.10 - DIRECT LINK



Whilst my lotions and potions are sinking into my skin I apply a generous amount of the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose. Its incredibly nourishing, hydrating, smells delicious and makes a delicate pale pink look.




Mac Fix Prep and Prime Fix Spray - 100ml - £15.50. DIRECT LINK


Last but not least I spray my T-Zone with the Mac prep and prime fix spray as I prefer using this to lock in some extra moisture than applying a primer and then applying my make up. It creates a more natural finish to the make up and also just means I am not adding more and more product to my face and making it harder for my skin to breath. This is a great product, that can also be sprayed after you've finished your make up acting as a setting spray. The only downside is it has a very small spray which make it direct, I think it would be best with a bigger spray so one pump would cover more areas of the face.




I hope you enjoyed reading this post, next up will be my everyday make up so keep tuned for that. I'd be interested to know if you use any of these products.





KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.