SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Evening Skincare Routine







I really enjoyed writing the morning skincare post, so thought I'd share my evening skincare routine. Most of the products I use are the same but I do have a few more steps in the evening due to the fact that I normally have more time to care for my skin.








So once again I start by washing my face with Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser. To see more about it read my Morning skincare routine post HERE.It's great for removing make up without having to scrub your face with make up removal wipes and irritate your skin.


Boots -DIRECT LINK (236ml)
Amazon - DIRECT LINK (473ml)
Cetaphil Website - DIRECT LINK (236ml)




St.Ives Blemish Fighting Scrub - £4.29 - DIRECT LINK



I normally use the ST. Ives Blemish fighting scrub once a week just to make sure all my pours are completely clean and to help fight against new spots. However if I am having a particular bad time with my skin I'll use this more often.




Simple Kind to Eyes Eye Make up Remover - £3.49 - DIRECT LINK



I then take my Simple Kind To Eyes Eye Make-Up Remover and pour a little on face pads and remove any excess mascara which hasn't come off via washing my face.




Bio-Oil - £8.99 - DIRECT LINK




If I am about to have a bath or relax in my room for a bit of time before I sleep I'll take a few drops of Bio-Oil into my hands and warm it on my finger tips, before applying to my cheeks and chin in circular motions. This is great for getting rid of acne scarring, or any scars for that matter. Although it's not something which has quick results and it's recommended to use for 3 months. 




Nivea Oil Free Moisturiser - £3.99- DIRECT LINK



After the oil is completely dissolved I'll apply my Nivea Daily Essentials Oil Free Moisturising Day Cream (yes I know it's now night time, but I am rebellious like that). 








Next, of course, is my trusty Quinoderm spot cream. I'll apply a little more than I would for the day as it has all night to get to work.



Nivea Lip Butter - £2.10 - DIRECT LINK



Last but not least, after brushing my teeth I apply the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose and then pop off to sleep.




I hope you enjoyed this post and I'd love to know if you use any of the same products!




KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.