SOCIAL MEDIA

Saturday 23 May 2015

Yobu - Bournemouth 1st Frozen Yoghurt and Bubble Tea store





A little insight into a foodie friend date! The first Frozen Yoghurt and Bubble Tea store has opened in Bournemouth in the form of Yobu! Such a cute name with the cutest bear logo to go with it. The test sales have been from May 18th -22nd but the grand opening is today! Hence the extra special Saturday post for you, so you can now pop out and enjoy buy 1 get 1 free from May 23rd to the 25th. 











I messed up my food today so kind of forgot lunch, which is my reason for getting the biggest frozen yoghurt ever.... and it's fine because it's not like I'm lactose intolerant or anything.... I chose the strawberry base with strawberries, raspberries and granola on top and it was beautiful :) There's a great range of toppings with four options of frozen yoghurt, which are strawberry, plain, mango and chocolate.






Rebecca had the smaller sized frozen yoghurt in the plain flavour with blueberries and these little squidgy lychee jelly balls which also go in the tea. 







Last, but not least, Aimee was really brave and went for the bubble tea! You start by choosing either a fruit tea or milk tea base, then you can choose a flavour and then finally which jelly bubble things you want! Aimee decided on a milk tea base with a chocolate flavour and she gives it thumbs up! Also because she got the largest size she got a free biscuit....  oollala






So the interior.... upstairs is really bright, modern and white. think Ikea Alexa draws ;) Downstairs is another story... they've turned it into a jungles themed room with huge bean bags, rabbit cushions and bear cushions. It almost makes me think of a children's play area. It's a nice idea to have such different rooms to suit groups of people and also the occasion. I personally prefer upstairs as I like sitting at a table on comfy chairs to eat but downstairs is definitely a novelty and a lot of fun.









Our favourite thing was this rather fancy Sloth wearing a flower band.... she is definitely festival ready!




So I'd like to leave you with three notes today, firstly I hope you pop along and make the most of buying one and getting one free and I'd love to see your posts and know your recommendations. Secondly is the below image seeing as my friends complained about me taking images of their food, yet they were both caught red handed....













Thirdly...


KEEP SMILING




4 comments :

  1. Awwh this place looks so lovely! I love bubble tea so will definitely have to stop by here when I'm next in Bournemouth!

    Tamsyn-Elizabeth | Peaches and Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look soooo good!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is this the place that is next door to 7bone? They weren't open when I last went into town but I will be popping in here next time I go. I've always wanted to try bubble tea!

    Holly | Impatience is a Virtue | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.