SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 19 April 2015

St.Ives Dry and Sensitive Skin Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes Review




I am not normally one to switch up which cleansing wipes I use but since trying the St.Ives facial scrub and loving it I wanted to try some more of their products and decided on their wipes, considering they were half price in Superdrug. wipes aren't something I'd ever splurge on they are such a quick part of my beauty regime, I use them every evening to remove make-up before cleansing and washing my face. I am also a fan of using make up wipes when applying make up, to get straight lines and just to remove any mess made.









St. Ives Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes  -  £1.52 (50% off at time of purchase)  DIRECT LINK





They only had this option of wipes, I do have quite dehydrated skin and it's definitely sensitive so I thought these would be fine, however in hindsight I don't believe these are a good match for me and I should go for something which has an oil control element. They are a good quality of wipe as they are thick, we are talking if this was a bed sheet it wouldn't quite be Egyptian silk but the thread count would be high! It removed most of my make up easily except mascara, I felt I had to really put some effort into that and I don't like having to apply pressure around my eye as it's such a sensitive area with delicate skin.  






Let me know which wipes you like to use, I think I may now be on the hunt for some purse friendly ones and would love your recommendations! 









Keep Smiling







Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.