MENU

Wednesday, 22 April 2015

TKmaXX - Notebook Galore



I admit it, I have an ickle little stationery addiction and it's not something I ever want to be cured from! Nothing makes working better than having a pretty notebook to write in or a nice pen to write with.... I have been on the search for a blog, uni and lists notebook and I decided upon TKmaXX to find them. I have to say, I am rather fussy when it comes to buying notebooks and I decided to go down the pink/gold/black/white theme and basically the tackiest the better! It took 3 trips to the TKmaXX in my town before I managed to find all three and I have to say I took another cheeky look recently and found even more I like, so it's best to check the store out quite a bit as their stock changes regularly.







TKmaXX - DIRECT LINK




I love TKmaXX for gifts, books and stationery, they have such a fantastic range of products and I love that you never know what you're going to find and that everything's discounted!






Keep Smiling




1 comment :

  1. I never think to look in TKMAXX for notebooks! It looks like they have a great selection though, I am a lover of new stationery too - it really does make all the difference!

    PhotoJennic 

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.