SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 9 February 2015

I am actually wearing some colour...


 
 
I can't apologise enough for my lack of presence on my blog the past few months. I am back at Uni after the ridiculously short Christmas break and straight into demanding projects, which I am loving doing, but I do wish I had just one more day in the week which I could completely dedicate to blogging! However I am trying harder to find the time now as I have been missing sitting in front of my laptop and chatting to all of you! So as well as working for my degree I have managed to go on a few day outings, one being a vintage fair. I love mooching around vintage/ antique fairs and stores, which is very different from my childhood when I would continuously be dragged into every antique shop we passed. Now I enjoy and choose to look around and love looking for a few lost gems. I thought I'd share my outfit from Sunday, seeing as it was so sunny I could actually get some pictures for you!
 







Hat - Men's section in H&M
Glasses - House of Holland
Blazer - Juicy Couture
Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Plimsolls - House of Holland












See my nails aren't black....... L'Oreal color riche 'Nouvelle Vague'



 
Of course it goes without saying I managed to pick up a few bits and bobs, I will show these in a haul type post soon. I hope you enjoyed reading this post and liked my outfit, I am awaiting my mummy's email saying I wear too much black....



1 comment :

  1. Love this outfit! Really simplistic, but looks so good on you! xx

    <a href="http://www.pillarbox-post.blogspot.com>Pillarbox Post</a>

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.