SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 13 January 2014

Where I blog



 
I am rather nosey and I love to see around peoples room for inspiration for my own. So today I thought I'd show you where I write all of my blog posts for you.














This desk was a hand me down gift from my grandparents and I believe it's originally from John Lewis. It is a computer desk and the slide out draw is meant for your keyboard but as I have a laptop I could use this slide out draw to hold all of my pencils. The organisers I've used are from Muji and are perfect for lots of draws and for holding different things as they come in a variation of sizes. I enjoyed organising my pencils into colour order way too much.




It's a small desk and therefore I have to make sure it's kept quite empty on the top and to be honest this also makes it a nicer place to work at. I have a plastic Starbucks cup which I got from Disney World and I actually managed to bring it all the way back home to London! It has 'Disney Parks' written on the back and it's a lovely memory. I also have an espresso paper cup from Starbucks which I jazzed up by gluing bottle green glitter over the Starbucks emblem. I keep the essentials in both of these so a few biros, ruler, scissors and a couple of USBs. Guarding these things are two lucky cats erasers, which I hope are working their magic.




On the other side I have a hot pink picture frame from Tiger which rather vainly has a picture of me and my two idols Jessie and Woody. Toy Story always lets my imagination run free and that's exactly what I need when I am writing. And I have my waving queen which is sporting a Super Skinny keying which I got on my skinny jeans from River Island.




I hope you enjoyed this post and like where I blog!







6 comments :

  1. haha i think i'd have a bit too much fun organising the pencils as well!

    love Katy @ THE RAWRDROBE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the waving queen wearing the Skinny sign, bahaha !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those organisers look so useful - you have such a cute desk! :D

    I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, if you want to do it my questions for you are here:

    http://lizzyhearts.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-liebster-award-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. If this was a my picture it would be of my lap :- P. Love your organizers!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northern Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.