SOCIAL MEDIA

Thursday 9 January 2014

Seaside in the pouring rain........

 
 
 
Oh I do like to be beside the seaside...... I went on another trip to Bournemouth with my family and this time it was a breeze getting there. The roads had never been so clear, the parking had never been so easy and the queues had never been so small. It was almost as if the place had been hit by a huge rain storm...... oh wait, it had! I have never been outside in such horrible weather, it just did not stop raining. Although we still saw a few people surfing whilst we ate our fish and chips,(it has to be done if you're by the seaside). I thought I'd amuse you with some pictures of our physical struggle with the weather and show you why umbrellas are badly made!


 
 




 
 
 
 
 
 
Finally made it to safety after fighting with our umbrellas! My brothers was broken so he creatively made it into a little rain hat, mine survived!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. Haha! Great post & love the photos :-) looks like you had a good day despite the horrible weather.

    Caitlin
    caitacrawford.blogspot.co.uk
    - xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much! Just a short one to share my day with you :) Yes I love these pictures too as it was such a funny time :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.