SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 27 January 2019

Lifestyle | 5 things you can do on a Sunday night to ensure a good monday!



There's nothing like remembering it's Monday tomorrow to ruin your last day of the weekend, so here are 5 tips to help you prepare for the following working week.





1 - Lay your outfit out

Such a simple one but you'll thank yourself in the morning whilst you're frantically rushing about getting ready at 7am! This also gives you some time to actually think about what you want to wear and if you feel and look good you'll be sure to radiate confidence and happiness!


2- Empty your bag from last week and reorganise

I love to have an organised bag with many pouches to pop in unnecessary items and Sunday seems like the perfect day to empty it all out and only put back what you really need!


3- Have a hearty and enjoyable breakfast planned

I am not a breakfast person - however, I am when I have something delicious planned. Maybe treat yourself to a pastry, or decorate your porridge with some instagrammable topping or make a yummy smoothy!


4- Pamper Night

I'm talking bubbles, bath bombs, bath salts, candles, face mask, nails painted... a full out Sunday evening pamper session!!! 


5- Make plans for the week

Try and make a plan for an evening in the week to break the workload up, this could be meeting a friend or planning to make a nicer, than normal meal, for supper. Just something little but something to look forward to!




I hope you'll take some of these tips on board and have the best week!






Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.