SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 11 July 2018

Lifestyle | What's inside my Ralph Lauren handbag


We're going old school today and looking at what's inside my bag, I swap the handbag I use depending on my outfit and what my day holds, so I may do this post again for a different bag!




My bag of choice at the moment has been my Ralph Lauren leather brown shopper style handbag, you would have seen this before in my 'What I got for my 23rd Birthday' post. I'd say it's a medium sized handbag, it's the perfect shape for cramming in tons of stuff and it's smart enough for a bag to take to the office but also cool enough as just a bag for going to town for the day. It has one front pocket which I normally use for my oyster card or tissues and then inside it has the secret zip compartment which, like most ladies probably do, I use for pads! Then the rest of the bag does up with a zip. The handles are a great size for being able to pop the bag on my shoulder and then be able to securely keep it under my arm.




Here's what's been inside my bag for the past couple of days, my makeup bag which is actually a pencil case from Paperchase, Kipling purse, phone, Kipling oyster card holder, Glossier lipstick in Cake, tissues, headphones and Cosmo magazine! As you can see I don't tend to carry too much around with me as I don't enjoy carrying a heavy bag but I have to say even with this amount of stuff the bag is quite heavy to carry.





Inside my makeup bag I keep a powder, Glossier balm, Kiehl's hand cream, anti-bac hand gel, hayfever nose spray, hair band and a little body spray.



I love having a nosy into other peoples bags/makeup bags and even room, so send me any links to your posts!


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.