SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Beauty | Essie Gel Top Coat Nail Varnish



I love me some shiny nails and in an ideal world I would go and have shellac done every month! But of course that would be a tad expensive and it's not ideal to have to fit in nail appointments either, so today I am sharing with you the next best option!



'Go Ginza' (Lilac)
'Lovie Dovie' (Hot Pink)
'Cocktail Bling' (Grey)
'Mixetaupe' (taupe)

Essie Gel Setter Top Coat Nail Varnish £9.99 LINK


Essie have brought out a collection of gel nail varnish which has a special top coat but this gel setter top coat can actually be worn with any Essie nail varnish and I'm assuming any brand of polish! This seems to help your nails dry a lot faster and adds an amazing shine. Having had shellac done previously this really does make your nails look very similar and they look and feel like you've had a professional manicure! My nails last about 4/5 days before chipping, however, you can add another thin coat of top coat every 2 days to add even more shine and to prevent your nails from chipping. 



Make sure to check out Boots before buying the top coat as they often have buy 3 for 2 across their beauty/skincare and nail varnish so you could get one nail varnish for free! Let me know if you've given this top coat ago and what you recommend.


KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.