SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 13 May 2018

Beauty | BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlight 'Moonstone' Review



When I went to DisneyLand Paris I popped into Sephora and treated myself to a Becca highlight. I am sure that you've all seen this shimmery powder of goodness floating around the blog-asphere and it's been on my wish list for a long time, so I took the financial plunge and treated myself!



BECCA Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlight 'Moonstone' £32 LINK


The packaging looks nice but the matte black edges and metallic top do get very dirty! I do also struggle a little with opening the lid, but then I can't open most doors so that could just be me!






Moonstone 'A pale, incandescent gold that illuminates the complexion' 


I spent a crazy amount of time swatching all of the highlights in the store trying to decipher which one was a healthy glow and which one was I just got hit in the face by a Unicorns tail and after many umms and ahhhs I went with Moonstone. This is the third lightest shade of highlight but the first of the lightest shades to have a more natural glowy tan finish, the other two were much brighter white/pink and more obvious.

I absolutely love the whole highlight trend but at the same time I try to create a very natural matte finish, so I tend to use this sparingly on the tops of my cheekbones and if I am feeling more adventurous it does sometimes find itself on my brow bone too! I normally use a fan brush to apply it but if you want to make more impact you can pack this stuff on with your fingers to get the ultimate glow.

I am very pleased with this purchase and with my limited makeup skills and for the natural healthy look I aim and hope to the makeup angels that I will achieve, it definitely does its job nicely!  Let me know if you have any BECCA highlights and what you think of them!



KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.