SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 24 January 2018

Lifestyle | A Pamper Night Routine



I have recently moved flat and now we don't just have the luxury of an en-suite but we have a BATH so pamper nights are becoming a daily ritual and nothing could beat it, especially after a long day at work. So if you were wondering how I relax and spend my pamper evenings you're about to have all you're questions answered!




The first thing I do is go through my little beauty/skincare stash and pick out the products I want to use. Today I chose Lush snow fairy shower gel and The Body Shop Strawberry Bath Bomb for my bath water to add scent, bubbles and a pretty colour! For my body I chose to use the Ritual Yogi Flow foaming shower gel and Soap and Glory Scrub of your life for my feet! I then decided to use this Mad Beauty Disney Princess Jewel of the Sea Ariel face mask. 




Before having my bath I painted my nails with Nails Inc polish in 'Southwark', I find the entire process of painting my nails relaxing and therapeutic as it gives you a reason to just sit down quietly and have 'me time'.





Whilst I run my bath I pop the face mask on and normally spend time looking at myself in the mirror and scaring myself with how terrifying I look! Seriously sheet masks are something out of horror films!





Then it's bath time! I set my laptop up on the toilet next to me (classy) and queue a few Youtube videos to watch, shout out to the Ingham family as watching their vlog here!





Then it's time to get into my pjs and settle down with a book, at the moment I'm reading 'some kind of wonderful' by Giovanna Fletcher and it's really great. The writing style and subject is reminiscent to Sophie Kinsella's books and she's my absolute favourite, so I am really enjoying this book! It's an easy read and one you can stop and start so it's perfect for commuting or for a chapter here and there too.


And there we are, that's how I like to rewind in the evening! I hope you enjoyed this post.



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.