SOCIAL MEDIA

Monday 4 December 2017

Lifestyle | XMAS | The Top 7 Food Theme Xmas Tree Decorations



I am definitely more of a chuck everything you can find on your Christmas tree and hope for the best! I just get over excited about all of the decorations and I don't want to limit myself to a theme. However, I know that it's definitely the norm to have a colour or subject theme for your decorations and if I had more than one tree to decorate or a house then I'd definitely theme each room! So with themes in mind, I think it would be really fun to have a small quirky tree in addition to a big traditional one and what better theme than food?!

1 LINK | 2 LINK | 3 LINK | 4 LINK | 5 LINK | 6 LINK | 7 LINK |



These are all from Paperchase where they have 3 for 2 on all of their Xmas Tree decorations. They have such fantastic ornaments which look a lot pricier than they are, the above range from £5.25 - £7 and of course you'd only be paying for 2 and getting 1 free! I'd love to know if you have a food themed tree or any other unique theme?


KEEP SMILING


Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.