SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 30 April 2017

Lifestyle | April Favourites - Makeup~Skincare~Hair care~Clothes~Bar~Cafes



There are two months which I get most excited about ending and April is one as my birthday is in May and the other month is November! So here are my many favourites from this month and roll on May!




Makeup

The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream in 01 - I love this beauty! I have wanted to get a really light weight foundation for when it gets a little hotter and this is just perfect as it's filled with good ingredients which are targeting blemishes and redness. It's so light weight on the skin and blends seamlessly. It also smells really fresh and clean.

The Body Shop Fresh Nude Foundation in Bora Bora - This is probably the best colour I've found in a foundation, so I am really grateful to the lady who colour matched me in the Covent Garden store. This foundation is really light weight but has a medium build-able coverage. It leaves your skin look dewy and fresh.

NYX Matte Finish Long Lasting Setting Spray - I have very oily skin so like to set my makeup to the max to give it the best chance of surviving the day! This setting spray is great and well priced, it sprays well and doesn't just soak your face and it's also really refreshing! It doesn't completely mattify your face so you will still have a natural glow from your makeup but it does control your T-zone.

Models Own Nail Varnish in 'Tinsel Town' - When I saw this polish I knew it was meant to be on my nails! It's the BEST glitter nail polish I have ever used, It completely covers each nail with glitter and it stays on for around a week.


Skincare


Lush Dream Cream - I am not a massive fan of moisturising, it takes too long and I hate the feeling of being sticky when I want to quickly get dressed or put my PJs on. This Dream Cream is slowly converting me to the moisturising world as it smells amazing because it's made with oats and it's so cooling on my skin and the best part is that it sinks in so fast!


Hair Care


Got2b Schwarzkopf Fresh it Up Dry Shampoo - This is the first dry shampoo which I've actually enjoyed using. It leaves your hair smelling amazing and it also doesn't seem to leave white powder in your roots like most other brands.


Clothes


Adidas - That label is representing my new found love for sport clothing. I have their classic grey T-shirt with the stripes on the sleeves, their Superstar trainers with the silver glitter on the stripes and a pink baseball cap. I love love love this brand and that sportswear is now acceptable as fashion garments. I buy mine in Topshop as they give a student discount and I don't think the actual Adidas store does.


Lifestyle


Cahoots - I popped to this (now not so) secret underground bar at the end of last month and just had to mention it on this post. The bar is Kingly Court, Carnaby Street, London and is set as a 1940s underground station. All of the staff are dressed up and from the moment of queuing outside the scene is set. The menu is a newspaper from the period and there is a huge array of cocktails and drinks which are presented really nicely. There is also a small selection of snacks to choose from.

Draughts Board Game Cafe  -  I believe this is the only London based board game cafe and it's definitely worth a visit. You pay £5 per person to play any board games from their extensive library and you can stay for however long as you like. There is also a cafe there serving yummy food and soft, cold, hot and alcoholic drinks. It's a 2 minute walk from Haggerston train station, really easy to find and a funky area to hang out.







I hope you enjoy seeing my many favourites, let me know if you love any of these bits and bobs and send me links to your favourites!




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.