SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 16 April 2017

Beauty | Back2Mac ~ What I took back and the 'brave' lipstick I got!



This is my first time of ever doing Back2Mac and seeing as their make-up is pretty expensive and I can't see myself collecting 6 Mac products and finishing them any time soon I thought I'd document my experience! 





So here's what I took back to the Mac concession at Selfridges, London. 


Pressed Powder
Mineralize Skin Finish
Cream Colour Base in Pearl
Eyebrow palette
Lipstick in Candy Yum Yum
Lipstick in What Joy


And here's what I chose....













I went with a list of different lipsticks I wanted to swatch and after comparing my choices with the two I already own (Mehr and Velvet Teddy) I decided to choose 'Brave' as it was the most different. This is a satin lipstick so it feels a lot lighter on the lips than the two matte shades I own, it also has a lovely pretty sheen to it. It's a very neutral shade with a vintage pink undertone. 


I hope you like the lipstick choice I made and I'd love to hear your lipstick recommendations!



KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.