I thought I'd introduce a new style of post to my blog and give you some make-up look inspo! I tend to wear very neutral looks so I am starting this off with a subtle neutral base and wing liner.
Here's what I used
- NYX matte but not flat foundation in Creamy Natural
- Maybelline under eye concealer in light
- Collection Lasting perfection concealer in fair
- Maybelline Infallible powder
- NYX Matte finish setting spray
- Benefit Gimme Brow
- Soap and Glory Archery in blonde
- Mac eyeshadow in Kid and Vanilla
- L'Oreal False Lash Superstar mascara
- No 7 liquid eyeliner
- Mac matte lipstick in Velvet Teddy
I hope you liked this short make-up post and have found a few new products to try out? Make sure to check out my previous posts as I review a lot of the products individually.