SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 26 February 2017

Lifestyle | February Favourites - Lifestyle ~ Make-up ~ Skincare ~ Books ~ Stationery



It's that time again, here are my months favourites for February!





Lifestyle


Barry the Cactus -  I love my Cactus so much! Check out an entire post all about him HERE to see where you can get yours. He is a lovely companion on my desk.

Junk Yard Golf Club - I am a huge fan of crazy golf and this golf course is entirely made from found objects, which makes a very fun game! At the moment they have two to choose from, horror or rain forest. The golf also has a few bars and has a great atmosphere in the evenings and weekends. I happened to go on  a Monday and as a student you get 50% off your ticket price!


Stationery / Books


Moo Business Cards - I realy needed to update my blog business cards to make them match my blogs image and I love the outcome of them. There is an entire post coming soon all about them so I shan't share too much just yet...

My Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella - I have been waiting for this book to be released since before Christmas! I am so excited to own it and I even got it for half price in WhSmith, which is always a bonus. I have just started reading it and already love it.


Make-up / Skincare


E45 Cream - I don't know why it's taken me this long to try this moisturiser, it's a miracle worker for flaky dry skin.

Rosie for Autograph Lip Glossy - This lip gloss is in the shade 'Super Model Smile' and it's the perfect pretty 'your lips but better' look. It has a slight pink tint to it which makes your lips look healthy and plump. It's really light and easy to wear and doesn't require any faffing around!







I hope you enjoyed seeing my monthly favourite and have a few ideas of bits to try out and do in March!


KEEP SMILING

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.