SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 11 January 2017

Beauty | Rimmel MAGNIF'EYES 'Keep Calm and Wear Gold' Eyeshadow Palette



 £7.99 LINK

I recently popped into Superdrug to get nail varnish remover and this little beauty caught my eye, I normally only buy make-up from boots as I get points and I also don't actually own any Rimmel make-up. The colours really took my fancy as this looks like a great dupe for the Urban Decay Naked palettes so I only went and treated myself!








Firstly I have to say I really don't like the packaging, if one hadn't been open on display so I could see the colours I would have walked straight passed! I just think it's bulky, too plasticky and kid looking and it's overall aesthetic is very outdated. The back gives a few eyeshadow looks for different shaped eyes, I tend to ignore these anyway and just blend out all the colour I like to create a look I desire.








The colours are beautiful! It's the perfect budget palette for someone who likes a natural eye look with gold and brown shades. The pigment of each colour is incredible, the shimmers really do shine, I mean look at that gold! The mattes have intense colour pay off and work really well to contour your lid. This palette comes in three colour ways the other two are 'London Nudes Calling' which is a pink/rose gold and 'Grunge' which is a grey/blue.




KEEP SMILING



Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.