SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 25 September 2016

Fashion / Embroidered Denim Levi Jacket made by me ~ A chance for you to have one too!



I am sure you've seen embroidered denim sneaking into the highstreet and high-end stores. It's a look which I love and I decided to create a completely unique, one off design for me. I bought the Levi jacket from Brick Lane market and then I got to work designing the embroidery before spending a week hand sewing each petal, stem and leaf!






 




I love hand embroidery and have made many smaller designs in hoops and frames, check out my Instagram @sophiepearlcreates to see more of my work. I enjoy making the design come alive by using shading and different stitches to add texture to the work. Nature is a great topic to embroider as the colours and prettiness lend itself nicely to stitching, however I have also sewn objects such as fruit, unicorn, popcorn, nail varnish and letters with a mix of threads and sequins.








It's a brilliant way of staying one step ahead of the trends as you can have any design you'd like on your clothes. 


If you'd like to create a completely unique wardrobe then give me a private message on my work Facebook page @sophiepearlcreates and we can discuss prices, designs and all the details! I'd love to help to transform your wardrobe into something spectacular which is sure to turn heads.





KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.