SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 26 June 2016

Review / Pride and Prejudice and Zombies Eyeshadow Palette and Lip Gloss



So I got my degree results and I was very happy indeed and thought I'd treat myself to a little gift. I have actually wanted these limited edition Pride and Prejudice and Zombies make up collection by bhcosmetics for a long time but couldn't justify buying myself a gift until now! Also rather lucky for me the palette was 24% off when I bought it and the lip gloss set was 20$ off.




Eyeshadow Palette - $12.50
Lip gloss Set - $10.00 



The palette is very large and has a huge mirror on the lid with "I shall never relinquish my sword for a ring" written underneath. The palette has 12 shades which aren't named. I wish they were as they're are a lot of Pride and Prejudice characters and quotes which could have been used. All of the shadows are very wearable and there is a good mix of shimmers and matte shades. They're not the best shadows I've used as they are incredibly soft and crumble a little bit but this is a fun palette and one I'll use quite a bit. At the bottom of the palette there are three blush shades, I love the middle peach shade it's very natural. The other shades are gold and orange which aren't the normal shades I'd wear on my cheeks but I'll use them on my eyes.





I'm not usually a lip product kind of girl but I couldn't resist buying this kit! I especially love that they're each named after the Bennet sisters and they've carefully chosen the shades to match each one, which wasn't lost on me! #realfan 





Jane - An iridescent pale pink which suits Jane's kind nature and delicate features.
Elizabeth - A bold rose pink which compliments Lizzie's confidence and beauty.
Mary - A neutral brown (Kylie Jenner style) to reflect Mary's plainness and sensible nature.
Lydia -  A coral sheen which portrays Lydia's youthfulness and party spirit.
Kitty - A glittery barbie pink which shows Kitty's immaturity and this gloss also compliments Lydias which reflects their relationship.






The lip glosses have a lovely colour range and I'd definitely wear Elizabeth and Mary! There's something you don't say everyday. I am not crazy about the lip brush as I prefer a sponge style applicator but I'll let that slide!



I hope you enjoyed this post and if you're a Pride and Prejudice fan definitely get this before it goes!!!









KEEP SMILING



2 comments :

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.