SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Review / My Summer Night Make Up Must Have!


There are two times in the year that you can dust your face with shimmer and shine and that's when it's your birthday and when it's not! I am a huge fan of glittery make up, I love a pinky tone highlighter and then glittery lids. I tend to keep the rest of my face matte so that it makes the whole look more sophisticated! My Summer night make up must have are the Collection Glam Crystals Dazzling Gel Eye Liner. They are so reasonably priced at £2.99 and Collection usual have an offer on where it's cheaper or buy one and get one half priced etc. They have a selection of colours to choose from, with hot pinks and blues to metallics. I currently only own one but when I add more to my collection I'll make sure to update you!








I decided to pick up the glitter named 'Funk' which is gold. This is so beautiful to apply over the entire lid after creating a brown/gold/burnt orange smokey lid. The thin wand makes it easy just to apply in a thin line or to put everywhere! They are such a fantastic way to add glitter to a look without having full out and making a mess. They are also really easy to remove and you don't have glitter on your face for days after. I prefer the metallics to the actual colours in the range. The gunmetal shade would look beautiful over a grey/blue tone shadow and the silver too would look stunning! 



Let me know if you've ever tried these and which colour is your favourite!




KEEP SMILING




Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.