SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 27 January 2016

Review / Benefit dandelion blush


Benefit dandelion - £23.50 LINK


I am so excited to be writing this post, as it means I am the proud owner of the dandelion blush/face brightener from Benefit. This little cardboard box of beauty has been a strong contender on my shopping list, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy it. So when my smashing super duper Buba bought it for me this Christmas I was slightly  over excited.






This product is marketed as a brightening face powder or to be worn on your cheeks as a blush. I personally use it as a blusher, I think it's a little too pink to be sweeping over your face. Unless of course you want to be tricking people into thinking you're constantly coming back from a hardcore workout at the gym!







Inside the box there is a handy mirror and a little brush. I don't usually use the brushes that come with kits, but this one is actually a really great size and I love the blunt, straight edge of the bristles as it makes it really easy to apply the blush. It's also super fluffy and soft. I am not a massive fan of the outer packaging, it's really bulky so takes up a lot of room and as it's cardboard if it get wet etc the product inside will get ruined.  There is a large amount of blush in the pan and I can see this lasting a long time.



This has become a part of my everyday make up and it creates a very natural flushed cheek, without having to go out outside! Let me know what you think of it!




KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.