SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 29 December 2015

Lifestyle / Christmas Advent Calender Week Four




As explained in my advent calender reveal post, the last four weeks showed the nail varnish I opened in the calender, I hope you enjoyed them all and this one! 





Cabaret and Encore!




Christmas has come and gone so this week only had two days to open doors in the advent calender. I think they're both really lovely shades to end this four week count down with.




I've loved having this calender, it's so much more exciting than a chocolate advent calender and I've really enjoyed being able to write posts for you. Once I've tried them all I'll let you know which are my favourite!




KEEP SMILING
&
HAPPY CHRISTMAS





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.