SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 13 September 2015

Day and Night skincare routine - by my mummy



I've written countless reviews on my blog about different skincare brands and products and they've always been aimed at my oily and blemish prone skin. I thought it would be interesting for you to read about my mummys skincare routine and what she loves to use and to see a bunch of new products. I hope you enjoy!








"So the morning is terribly exciting as I start by cleaning my teeth! Then I wash my face with Cetaphil, dry with a nice fluffy towel and then put eye serum under my eyes and round to help keep the wrinkles at bay! Then I put the day serum on the rest of my face followed by my day cream and that's me done for the day!"








"In the evening it's even more exciting as, guess what, I clean my teeth, wash my face with Cetaphil, dry with a nice fluffy towel and ten put eye serum under my eyes and round to help keep the wrinkles at bay ... all sounding a bit familiar?! Then I put the night serum on the rest of my face followed by my night cream. I put Vaseline on my lips and night hand cream on with cotton gloves so I don't just wipe it all off on the sheets"




I hope you enjoyed this post and liked seeing what the next generation up(see mummy I didn't mention your age) uses on their skin. I actually use the same face wash and day cream as my mummy as she recommended them to me, and I recommend them to you! Thanks mummy for being apart of my blog and hopefully you shall guest write another post soon!






KEEP SMILING





Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.