SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Recipe / Overnight Oats





Here's a first for my blog, a recipe! I'm not the most gifted cook/baker in the world but every now and then I like to give something ago and if it means saving time in the morning and no cooking involved, then I'm all for it! So let's get straight into the easiest breakfast recipe ever!



Ingredients



  1. 40g (1.5 oz) Oats
  2. 1 grated apple (or just chopped up really tiny)
  3. 125ml (4fl oz) milk/yoghurt ( I use oat milk)
  4. 1tbsp flaked almonds
  5. 1tbsp linseeds
  6. 1tbsp sunflower seeds








You very simply put all these ingredients into a bowl/container and mix together and then leave it in the fridge over night. You can make it in a larger quantity and have breakfast done for a few day.



In the morning I chop some fresh strawberries and sprinkle them and cheeky chocolate drops over the top. It's a really yummy breakfast, overnight the consistency thickens and it just feels like a more substantial breakfast! It's also really easy to change up by adding different seeds and fruit.




I love to know if you give this a go, tag me in your instagram pictures @greatestformofflatteryblog




KEEP SMILING


4 comments :

  1. This looks so tasty! I'm definitely going to have to bookmark this post and make this at some point! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fab really happy to hear that Ellie! Tag me in your pics :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! Trying this soon!
    http://www.astoldbystephanie.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.