SOCIAL MEDIA

Sunday 12 July 2015

Topshop Wish List






one - I love simple t-shirts which I can wear with everything and this is no exception! I like the sporty/vintage look it has going on. £12 link


two -  I unfortunately broke my favourite sunglasses after loving and wearing them for 4 years. These are the nearest to them I can find and am thinking of investing in this new pair. All Topshop sunglasses also come with a protective case. £16 link 


three - I can be quite fussy with swimwear as I like to wear bikinis and swimsuits but I don't like to show too much off, which makes this bikini great because of the high neckline. I am also a sucker for stripes. £28 link


four - I am a little slow on this hat trend but I have never been a hat person before, however I always try these on as a joke in shops and I've recently begun to like them and rather like this smaller brimmed one as it's that bit more wearable. £25 link


five - I adore this denim playsuit, it's my two favourite types of clothes merged together. I know I'd get a lot of wear out of this throughout the seasons and it's practically calling my name! £38 link


six - I love love love these sandals, I think they look so minimalistic and smart and are also a really good shoe as they're Doc Marten so will be really comfy. £95 link


seven - Lastly I've decided this is my year to invest in a black leather biker jacket. I only have thick coats and then a denim jacket and a smart blazer and I think this would be a versatile item which would get worn a lot.... I mean it would be rude not to. £165 link




Let me know which items are your favourite or if you own any!





KEEP SMILING



2 comments :

  1. I love all of your picks. Such a shame I have so little money I can't afford anything at the moment! Topshop's most recent collection is so great though, I have so much in my wishlist! x

    ellie etc | a personal style & lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh i too wish i had the money to make this wish list my closet haha

      Delete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.