SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 10 June 2015

My Bath Must Haves







I did a hair care post awhile ago and shared some of these products before but this time I wanted to share with you what are my must haves for a relaxing bath. This isn't a planned 'I bought a Lush bath bomb bath' but more of a I had a crappy day I want to chill bath... so here goes..




Herbal Essences Bee Strong Shampoo and Conditioner - £3.99 EACH - DIRECT LINK



Of course shampoo and conditioner is needed in order to clean my yucky hair, which automatically makes me feel great! I am still using the Herbal Essences Bee Strong shampoo and conditioner and loving it.








Next up masks are a must as they have to left in/on for an amount of time which means you have to stay in the bath longer and relax and forget that there is a world beyond the warm water. I go all out and use two and if I am feeling cheeky I'll use them one after each other so I have to stay in the bath even longer.... For my hair I use the Herbal Essence Hello Hydration mask and for my face the Quick Fix Anti- Blemish Mud Mask. Both of which have featured in posts before so click their names to read posts about them.










Time to wash my smelly self and since the soul crushing departure of my Raspberry shower gel read all about it HERE, I've gone back to the Original Source Vanilla and Raspberry shower gel which feels really nourishing and softening on the skin and does smell pretty yummy.










Now I like to use the ST.Ives Apricot Body Scrub on my legs and feet to get all smooth and silky....









Then I use my Satin Care shaving gel for sensitive skin and some sort of disposable shaver ( I am not yet loyal to a brand) to make myself look a little more human!







So not really a bath must have more of an after bath must have and could totally been another post idea.... but oh well here it is! A deliciously rich Raspberry body butter from The Body Shop which like the shower gel can not been bought again, so I am really stingy and only use this on my legs and feet!








1 comment :

  1. Herbal Essences is my go to shampoo and conditioner but my favourite is 'ignite my colour' because it smells so good. I didn't know they did a hair mask though so I will definitely be trying that out soon!

    Beth x
    comealongbeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.