SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 15 October 2014

Shoe Collection - Heels





Shoes, Shoes, Shoes..... This is the last in my shoe collection series - I know it's sad, but hold back those tears as I am sure more will be bought and I will share them with you, when that time comes! Make sure to check out the last three Wednesday posts to see my flats, flatforms and boots but not now take a look at my small collection of heels. If you'd like any further information about any shoes you see just leave a question in the comments, enjoy!










 
 
 













 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the post, as you can see I don't wear heels a lot, the black ones are my newest shoe purchase and they've definitely got me liking heels a lot more! Let me know which are your favourite and if you have any the same/similar.
 
 
 
 
 

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.