SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 1 October 2014

Shoe Collection - Flatforms




Shoes, Shoes, Shoes..... I am back with the second post in this series, the first was last Wednesday and featured my flats. Still to come in the next two Wednesdays are boots and heels. If you'd like any further information about any shoes you see just leave a question in the comments, enjoy!

















 








 
 






 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you enjoyed the post - let me know below what your favourite is and if you own anything similar :)
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. I love the House of Holland ones, I have never tried a flatform they suit you so much.
    xxx
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love wearing them as you get the height of wearing high shoes but they feel like wearing flat and comfy shoes. Surprisingly comfy to walk in, although you do have to get used to them as they can be quite heavy - like a workout when I walk too I guess haha xx

      Delete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.