SOCIAL MEDIA

Wednesday 24 September 2014

Shoe Collection - Flats





Shoes, Shoes, Shoes..... my biggest weakness! It's finally come to the time of me photographing mine and now I can share them with you! The next four Wednesdays will be continuing my collection which has been split into the following categories; flats, flatforms, boots and heels. If you'd like any further information about any shoes you see just leave a question in the comments, enjoy!











 








 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 











 
 
 
 
Let me know which are your favourite and if you own anything the same/similar!
 




2 comments :

  1. Really can't beat a pair of converse, you have a great collection :) x
    http://insaneaboutmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Especially a new white pair hahaha thanks :)

      Delete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.