SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 11 February 2014

Perfect card to send your Valentine



Happy Valentines day everybody (for the 14th) , another great holiday to remind some of us how truly alone we are yahhhh. I can't actually see myself enjoying it even if I had a boyfriend as I think it's just another stressful time of having to buy your loved ones a gift. Then there's the awkwardness of what to get and what if they don't get you anything. As far as I am concerned the people who are most successful from this holiday are the shops. Anyway, not that I am sour because I am alone, I keep getting told the right person will come along...... I think mines just been hit by a truck.
 
 
 
 
I recently got a huge bargain in TKMAXX with this fabulously comical notecard kit for £2. I love sending letters and I love receiving them too, and since being at university I've sent a lot of letters to mostly family and a few friends. So I am always on the look out for writing kits as I like to send different cards. These are perfect for us girls looking for our Mr Darcy as you get to create your own hero. Maybe you'll choose to send these to your Valentine this year? I will be sending mine to my Mummy and using them on a regular basis because that's how I roll.....












Inside there are 20 notecards with men who are probably a little chilly just wearing blue boxers.
 





 
 
 
 
Then the fun part! There are 10 sheets of stickers so you are sure to find a uniform to dress these men in. This is actually so much fun, as a little girl I loved the sticker dolls and I could spend hours dressing them and then playing. I guess this is a more grown up version, well I'll tell myself that! If you're indecisive then do not fear as the stickers are really easy to peel off the card and then can be put back on the sticker sheet to use later.
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
When your paper man is decent you write your note on the back and pop it up so he can stand tall and proud. The kit doesn't come with envelopes so that's something you'll need to purchase separately.
 
 
 
 
I've looked around for where you can buy them and found their website HERE. Otherwise just go to your local TKMAXX and keep your fingers crossed :)
 
 
 

2 comments :

  1. These are so cute! I like that you get to be creative with it :)

    Ivy xx
    Style Life Lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I really like about it too!!! It's like a grown up version of the dress up paper dolls I had as a child

      Delete

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.