SOCIAL MEDIA

Tuesday 18 February 2014

Degusta food subscription box*

 
 
 
You're probably aware of the monthly subscription beauty boxes which give you an opportunity to try out things you wouldn't necessarily choose yourself, well Degusta are essentially that but in a food form! I was so excited to be sent this wonderful box of goodies to try out as I've recently been having the same sorts of snacks and wanted to change it up, but wasn't entirely sure what to try.
 







As well as all of the food inside there is a few different leaflets which have a mixture or discounts and information on.
 


 
 Degustabox - £12.99* a month, payment can be made on the 10th of each month and no commitment necessary.
 
 
 
It felt like Christmas pulling all the food out of the rather lovely brown paper packaging and I have now tried all of the ones that I wanted so it's time to share them with you!
 
 
 
Dorset Cereals Berry Granola - This cereal is absolutely delicious, there's something quite luxurious about it, I believe it's the packaging and the details on the box that you wouldn't normally associate with an everyday product like cereal. I've often spied it in the supermarket but then decided it would obviously be very expensive. This cereal is so yummy, It's actual large clusters of oats and berries so it's feeling and healthy, it's nice to actually have something this good for breakfast.
 
 
Jules Destrooper Butter Crisps - These butter crisps are divine, this is the product I opened as soon as I took it out of the box and I'd say around 5 minutes later all 7 were gone! They are very rich and perhaps eating all of them in one go wasn't completely wise but they were just so good! Check out my Instagram 'sophieedward' to see what they looked like, as when it came to taking these pictures I had already finished them!
 
Maggl So Juicy - these two sachets and the Italian Herbs one further down went straight to my mummy who is always looking for new recipes and ways to make some interesting meals. She let me know how easy they are to use and how yummy they are!
 
Goody Good Stuff - Well hello there sweeties, another fantastic product in this box as they are gelatine free so suitable for anyone following a vegetarian, kosher or halal diet. These is definitely a brand of sweets I'd buy again, but I personal don't like the tropical flavour or sour sweets, I am more of a berry person.
 
Quinola mothergrain Express Quinoa - This makes me think of Uncle Ben rice as it's to be prepared the same way - a really great quick lunch or light supper.
 
Amy's Kitchen Chunky Tomato Soup -  Where I am living for University we've been hit the most awful weather which in fact ruined our internet so I have been on a little mission to get some WIFI to write this for you all and this soup was so warming to eat and very comforting.
 
Zico chocolate coconut water and Kombucha raw tea - These are the last two things for me to try out and I haven't had anything like these before so I am a it sceptical !!!
 
 
 
 
Now the part you've all been waiting for, how you can sign up to receive this monthly food box! Simply go to their website Degustabox and make sure to enter DBHKX to receive an exclusive £3 discount when you register. When signing up you can also fill in a taste profile so you're guaranteed to get things that you're likely to enjoy.
 
 
 
Let me know if you decide to do this and if you've received one of their boxes before:)
 
 

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for reading my blog, I'd love you to leave a message. Feel free to leave a link to your blog too and I will check it out.